berapa ramai dah?

Friday, September 9

bersyukurlah =)

very beautiful poem I guess =)


***********************************************
Today, upon a bus,
I saw a girl with golden hair,
And wished I was a fair,
When suddenly she was to leave,
I saw her hobble down the aisle,
She had one leg and wore a crutch,
But at she passed, a smile,
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine,
I have 2 legs, and the world is mine.

::
::

I stopped to buy some candy,
The lad who sold it had such charm,
I talked, with him he seemed so glad,
If I were late, It'd do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me,
"Thank you, you have been so kind,
It's nice to talk to folks like you",
You see, he said "I'm blind"
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine,
I have 2 eyes, and the world is mine.

::
::

Later while I walking down the street,
I saw a child with eyes of blue,
He stood and watched the others play,
He did not know what to do,
I stopped a moment and then I said,
"Why don't you join the others, dear?"
He look ahead without a word,
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine,
I have 2 ears, and the world is mine.

::
::

With feet to take me where I'd go,
With eyes to see the sunset's glow,
With ears to hear what I'd know,
Ya Allah forgive me when I whine,
I've been blessed indeed, the world is mind.










No comments: